Numerous companies are now offering premium-experience smartphones in the ₹40,000 price range. If you want to have flagship expertise in the field, you don’t have to spend more money. Many leading brands, including Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Honor, Motorola, Huawei, Realme, Nokia, Oppo, Vivo, LG, and Sony, offer a variety of models for less than ₹40,000. These smartphones offer a flagship-grade experience with premium design, high-refresh-rate (up to 144Hz) AMOLED displays, and strong intel CPUs from Qualcomm Snapdragon, MediaTek, and HiSilicon Kirin, and quick charging speeds.
Some models also support 5G network connectivity, have larger RAM configuration settings of up to 12GB, and have massive battery capabilities likely to exceed 6000 mAh with faster-charging capabilities. The list comprises phones that excel at gaming and photography. Thanks to features such as intercoolers, optical zoom, and so on. Without further ado, let us dwell on the vast array of products provided on the web, and you will undoubtedly like them! TrendzPanda ‘s price list of the best smartphones under ₹ 40,000 is frequently updated, so you can check out the latest releases. The mobiles on the list now include expert ratings to help you make the best purchase decision.
What to look for in the best smartphone?
A variety of factors are considered when selecting the best smartphone which suits your requirements and has all of the features you need. To carefully select and formulate a list of the best smartphones under Rs. 40,000, we studied and analyzed the products on the market using specific parameters. Following this research, we have compiled a list of the 5 best alternatives. Prior to actually creating this buying guide, the following factors were considered:
1. Performance and battery
This is the most important factor when selecting an electronic gadget. When going for the latest technology, performance and battery backup are the basic requisites one must check before trying your hands on the latest smartphone. TrendzPanda brings you the best smartphones with the best battery and performance features.
The camera plays an important role when selecting a smartphone. Many smartphones are available in this world with the best camera features in this price range. TrendzPanda always puts the best smartphone in terms of camera in their list.
3. Display Features
Display plays a key role in the design of a smartphone. Big screen size, camera notch, fingerprint sensor, etc gives you the best display features. Choose the best smartphone from the numerous alternatives available.
When searching for the latest smartphones, TrendzPanda always keeps the customer’s budget in mind. This assists us in locating products with excellent features within the specified price range.
5. Costumer Reviews
Customer reviews, ratings, and complaints all play an important role in shaping the brand’s image. Negative feedback and low ratings may turn off new customers, implying that the device is not worth their money and that they must invest it elsewhere. We select smartphones with the fewest complaints or with concerns that the brand settles.
Another important factor is warranty, which allows you to seek professional assistance in the event of damage or a fault without incurring additional costs. A brand warranty may also include product replacement in the event of a significant flaw.
List of smartphones under ₹40,000
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE offers you the best camera in ₹40,000 price range. It gives you 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage which is expandable up to 1 TB. The display of this smartphone has a 120Hz super AMOLED display which gives a great viewing experience. It has a powerful battery of 4500mAH battery and is supported by superfast charging. Let’s discuss the camera features now. Samsung S20 has the primary rear camera of 12MP and front camera of 32MP. This smartphone also has a wide angle lens of 12MP and micro lens of 8MP.
- 5G Ready powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Octa-Core processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB, Android 11.0 operating system and dual SIM
- Triple Rear Camera Setup - 12MP (Dual Pixel) OIS F1.8 Wide Rear Camera + 8MP OIS Tele Camera + 12MP Ultra Wide | 30X Space Zoom, Single Take & Night Mode | 32MP F2.2 Front Punch Hole Camera
- 6.5-inch(16.40 centimeters) Infinity-O Super AMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh rate, 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) Resolution "
- 4500 mAh battery (Non -removable) with Super Fast Charging, FAst Wireless Charging & Finger Print sensor
- IP68 Rated, MicroSD Card Slot (Expandable upto 1 TB), Dual Nano Sim, Hybrid Sim Slot, 5G+5G Dual stand by
Because of functions like pro gaming mode, immersive haptic feedback, and dual stereo speakers, the OnePlus 9R is genuinely one of India’s best gaming phones under 40k. The OnePlus 9R has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. This phone has a 48 MP quad-camera as its primary camera. The phone’s cameras include a 12 MP Ultra wide-angle lens, a 5 MP macro lens, and a 2 MP monochrome camera with various shooting modes. This smartphone has a 4500 mAh battery and a fast-charging feature with the lightning-fast Warp Charge 65. The OnePlus 9R has a 120 Hz fluid AMOLED display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. This device has a premium design and appearance, and the phone works well.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G with upgraded Qualcomm Kryo 585 CPU that performs intense mobile computing at up to 3.2 GHz and also comes with an ultra-fast Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU for superb on-device experiences
- Loaded with Quad rear camera module that features a 48 MP Main camera, 16 MP Ultra Wide angle Camera, 5 MP Macro camera and a 2 MP Monochrome camera. The device also comes with a 16 MP front Camera
- 6.55 Inches Fluid AMOLED display with 120 Hz of Refresh rate. OTG Compatible: Yes
- A Powerful 4500 mAh with 65 Watt Warp charging capability
- Oxygen OS based on Andriod 11
3. Vivo X50
The Vivo X50 comes with a Pro-Quad camera. The primary rear camera has a 48 MP resolution and a Sony IMX 598 sensor with an f/1.6 aperture. The array includes a wide-angle camera with a 120-degree field of view, a professional portrait camera with a 50-mm lens, and a super macro camera. Furthermore, multiple modes allow you to capture the moments more clearly and sharply. This device’s performance is impressive, and the 256 GB storage is an excellent value at this price. The Vivo X50 has a large 4200 mAh battery as well as a C-type charging port. There is also a fast-charging feature on the phone. Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor powers this beast phone.
- Box also includes: Earphone (XE710), documentation, microusb to USB cable, USB power adaptor, sim ejector, protective case, protective film (applied
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 256GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4
- 4200mAH lithium-ion battery
- Funtouch OS 10.5 Based on Android 10 operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa core process
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
iQOO 7 Legend works on Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G mobile platform with Adreno 660 GPU. It has a 48MP OIS main camera with a Sony IMX598 sensor. It also offers 6.62 inch 120Hz AMOLED display with 1300 peak brightness and 300Hz Touch Sampling rate. Oppo has 66W FlashCharge technology for the quickest charging possible. It comes with 2 years of warranty and 3 years of Android security patches.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 48MP OIS Main camera with Sony IMX598 sensor
- 16.82cm (6.62) 120Hz AMOLED Display with 1300 peak brightness along with 300Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Powerful 66W FlashCharge Technology
- 4096mm² Largest Vapor Chamber Liquid Cooling System
Oppo Reno7 Pro offers 12GB RAM and 256GB of ROM which is expandable up to 1TB by SD card. This smartphone gives a huge AMOLED display of 16.51 cm (6.5 inch). It has a triple rear camera setup of 50MP primary camera with 8MP wide angle camera and 2MP macro camera. It also has a 32MP front camera for great selfies. Oppo has a 4500 mAH Li-ion Polymer Battery with super fast charging. It is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Max Processor.
- 12 GB RAM | 256 GB ROM
- 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) Full HD+ AMOLED Display
- 50MP + 8MP + 2MP | 32MP Front Camera
- 4500 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Max Processor
Our article on the 5 best smartphones under ₹40,000 is now complete. We hope you are satisfied with the content provided here and have narrowed down your options before making a final decision. If you require any additional help and support in your search for the best smartphone, please contact us. Our team would be delighted to assist you in locating the best smartphone at an affordable price.