We have picked the best smartphones under ₹ 35,000 that has the top ratings given by users on various e-commerce sites. Every smartphone picked by us falls perfectly within the criteria of design, display, performance, battery, camera, and many more. If you’re also hunting for the best smartphone which falls in the price range of ₹ 30,000 – ₹ 35,000 then you can go for any mobile phone given in the list.
Price: ₹ 32,499
Through its Dynamic Amoled and outstanding features, the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G is gaining popularity. This affordable gadget is a great contender for those who want a great camera and a load of storage. In addition, the phone is water-resistant to IP67 and comes with Samsung One UI.
- 64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP Quad Camera- Revolutionary 64MP (F2.2) OIS Auto Focus Main camera + 12MP(F2.2) UltrawideCamera + Refined Macro Camera 5MP(F2.4)+Depth Camera 5MP(F2.4) | 32MP Selfie Camera (F2.2)
- 16.40 centimeters (6.5-inch) 6.5” FHD+ Super AMOLED- infinity-O display, FHD+ resolution with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 407 PPI with 16M colours
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB| Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (5G+5G)
- Android 11 One UI Core 3.1 (Octa Core 2.4GHz + 1.8 GHz) octa core processor
- 4500mAH lithium-ion battery, 25W fast charging
Price: ₹ 34,999
The OnePlus Nord 2 CE 5G is an excellent device to purchase. The standard specifications of this smartphone guarantee stunning images, amazing photography, and overall lag-free performance. Furthermore, the brand has included a quick charging compatible battery as well as a fingerprint sensor, which improves use and security at the same time.
- Camera: Sony IMX 766 50MP+8MP+2MP AI Triple Camera with 4K@30FPS|1080p video at 30/60 fps | 32MP Front camera with 1080p video at 30/60 fps | Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 120 fps, 720p video at 240 fps | Time-Lapse: 1080p 120fps;720p 240fps
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI - The octa-core Dimensity 1200-AI features one of the fastest smartphone CPUs ever: the 3GHz Arm Cortex-A78 provides the most immediate response, with up to 22% faster CPU performance while also being 25% more power-efficient versus the previous generation
- Display: 6.43-inch, 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display | Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels | 410 PPI | Aspect Ratio: 20:9 | Support sRGB, Display P3
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 12GB RAM | 256GB internal memory on UFS 3.1 storage system.
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano + nano) | Currently supports dual 5G SIM Cards
3. Vivo X50
Price: ₹ 32,898
The Vivo X50 is an affordable mobile phone with a plethora of impressive features. The device features a waterdrop notch design and a fingerprint sensor built into the screen. Its incredible interior features, as well as its massive storage space and rapid charging abilities, make it a huge hit among smartphone users.
- 48+13+8+5MP rear camera | 32MP front camera
- 16.66 centimeters (6.56 inch) ultra O display with 1080 x 2376 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Funtouch OS 10.5 Based on Android 10 operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa core processor
- 4200mAH lithium-ion battery
Price: ₹ 33,999
OnePlus’ latest 9R gadget is a well-priced device under the ₹40,000 mark. To get you started, the company is delivering superb cameras on the front and back, as well as a reliable battery capacity with Wrap Charging compatibility and the current Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset. The smartphone is also based On android v11 as its operating system.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G with upgraded Qualcomm Kryo 585 CPU that performs intense mobile computing at up to 3.2 GHz and also comes with an ultra-fast Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU for superb on-device experiences
- Loaded with Quad rear camera module that features a 48 MP Main camera, 16 MP Ultra Wide angle Camera, 5 MP Macro camera and a 2 MP Monochrome camera. The device also comes with a 16 MP front Camera
- 6.55 Inches Fluid AMOLED display with 120 Hz of Refresh rate. OTG Compatible: Yes
- A Powerful 4500 mAh with 65 Watt Warp charging capability
- Oxygen OS based on Andriod 11
5. iQOO 9 SE 5G
Price: ₹ 33,990
With the iQOO 9 SE, you can enjoy superb user engagement with crystal clear images and long-lasting communication through voice and video calls. Although it is not extensible, the manufacturer has included a large amount of storage space, to begin with. In addition, there is a Flash Charging-enabled battery to cover the operational hours.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform is based on a new 5 nm process and a Kryo680 architecture, Compared with Snapdragon 870, the CPU performance improves by 25%, GPU performance by 35%. Along with Enhanced LPDDR 5 & Enhanced UFS 3.1 (V6).
- 4500mAh battery with a 66W flash charger comes as standard, supporting FlashCharge technology. It charges 50% battery in just 14 minutes and 100% battery in just 39 minutes
- Intelligent Display Chip is able to increase the frame rate and optimize colors so that every player can enjoy high FPS and rich colors at hand to be fully immersed in the gaming experience.
- 48MP OIS Triple Rear Camera, gives super clear pictures which retain the same clarity when they are enlarged. OIS ensures good performance while taking photos at night or capturing movements. 13MP wide-angle camera supports 120° ultrawide shots (108° after distortion correction) and macro shots with the minimum focal length of 2.5 cm.
- 120Hz AMOLED Display lets you enjoy a seamless and smooth screen experience & is equipped with features like 1300nits Peak Brightness, HDR10+, SGS Eye Care Display Certificate/ SGS Seamless Certificate & much more.
6. Vivo V17 Pro
Price: ₹ 32,000
The Vivo V17 Pro is an excellent smartphone with all of the superior features that one could expect. The device has a fantastic configuration that delivers excellent performance and transforms it into a gaming monster. Furthermore, the device’s excellent cameras, large storage, quick charging, and stunning display make it one of the top choices.
It is durable
Can be used as a gift item
Price: ₹ 31,999
Under the hood, the Realme 9 Pro Plus has a captivating display, a powerful camera arrangement on both ends, a large battery with quick charging compatibility, and a massive battery with massive storage. The brand has integrated an 8GB RAM with a well-thought processor arrangement for smooth working consequences.
- 8 GB RAM | 256 GB ROM
- 16.26 cm (6.4 inch) Full HD+ AMOLED Display
- 50MP + 8MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera
- 4500 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Mediatek Dimensity 920 Processor
8. iQOO 7 5G
Price: ₹ 33,990
On both sides, the iQOO 7 has stunning display features and powerful cameras. A 6000mm2 Graphite layer Liquid Cooling System has also been included to minimize overheating. Despite the fact that it is not expandable, the smartphone’s 128GB internal storage can accommodate a lot of information and media files.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G Mobile Platform
- Intelligent Display Chip with Enhanced Frame Rate & All HDR
- 48MP OIS Main camera with Sony IMX598 sensor
- 66W FlashCharge with 4400mAh Battery
- 16.82cm (6.62) 120Hz AMOLED Display with 1300 peak brightness along with 300Hz Touch Sampling Rate
Price: ₹ 34,999
The Mi 10T Pro is a fantastic device from the company. The device’s 8GB RAM, backed up by a 5000mAh battery with 33W Fast Charging, provides customers with a long-lasting gaming experience. It’s a fantastic bargain worth investing in thanks to the amazing camera configuration on the front and back sides. However, for a price range like this, the lack of extendable storage space may displease some purchasers.
- 108MP triple rear camera with 13MP ultra-wide and 5MP macro mode, six long exposure modes, photo clones, timed burst, document mode 2. 0, panorama mode, portrait mode | 20 MP front camera
- 16.9 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ full screen dot display, FHD+ LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2400x1080 pixels resolution, 395 ppi pixel density and 20:9 aspect ratio | 144Hz AdaptiveSync intelligent display
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- Android v10 operating system with upto 2.84GHz clock speed Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa core processor with 7nm process
- 5000mAH lithium-polymer large battery providing talk-time of 26 hours and standby time of 535 hours with 33W fast charger in-box and type-C connectivity
Price: ₹ 35,999
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is a top-tier premium device that provides a premium operating experience. The brand has included excellent cameras, a large amount of storage, and a robust battery. However, the smartphone’s self-weight is on the heavy side, and the headphone jack has been deleted.
- Triple rear camera setup - 8MP OIS F2.4 tele camera + 12MP F2.2 ultra wide + 12MP (2PD) OIS F1.8 wide rear camera | 32MP (2PD) OIS F2.2 front punch hole camera | Rear LED flash
- 16.40 centimeters (6.5-inch) dynamic AMOLED display, FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen, quad HD+ resolution with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2.73GHz+2.5GHz+2GHz Exynos 990 octa core processor
- 4500mAH lithium-ion battery (Non-removable), face-unlock & finger print sensor
If you want to explore some of the cheaper options then you may check our article: Best Smartphones under ₹10,000, Best Smartphones under ₹20,000, Best Smartphones under ₹25,000, Best Smartphones under ₹30,000.