Here is the list of the 10 best smartphones under ₹ 15,000 in India. These smartphones can compete with a mid-budget and even some high-end models. The best mobiles under 15000, with high-resolution multi-camera setups, quad-core processors, HDR capabilities, and more, can offer greater-priced smartphones a run for their money due to the experience they provide. The majority of units sold in this segment are manufactured by companies such as Xiaomi, Realme, Samsung, Nokia, and others. As the years pass, smartphone manufacturers strive to increase advancements and provide superior features in this price range.
If you’re searching for a new smartphone under ₹15,000, you’ll find plenty of options that can be perplexing. You should begin by finding the best mobile phone under 15000 that best suits your requirements. There are cost-effective smartphones for users who want good battery life, who want to play games without spending a fortune, or who utilize a lot of information on their phones. The best devices under 15000 should strike an appropriate balance of advanced models and useful features.
If you’re also searching for the smartphone under ₹ 15,000 advised by the experts then check out the list given below.
The Redmi Note 10 is indeed an excellent buy. The Redmi Note 10S is the latest version with a faster processor, more RAM, and a signiﬁcantly higher camera from Xiaomi. The only surprise is that this upgrade was released only a few months after the predecessor.
The Note 10S, on the other hand, is more expensive, at Rs. 2,000 price difference among versions of the Redmi Note 10 and the Note 10S with the very same amounts of RAM and storage. The Note 10S, on the other hand, has a slight advantage over its sibling in terms of performance.
- Display: FHD+ 1080x2400 AMOLED Dot display; 16.33 centimeters 6.43 inch; 20:9 aspect ratio
- Camera: 64 MP Quad Rear camera with 8MP Ultra-wide, 2MP Macro and Portrait lens 13 MP Front camera
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95 Octa-core; 12nm process; Up to 2.05GHz clock speed
- Battery: 5000 mAh large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM 128GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot Dual SIM nano+nano dual standby 4G+4G
2. OPPO A31
The Oppo A31 is a budget-friendly smartphone from the brand that covers almost every aspect of a premium-range smartphone. The device can be an alternative available for any user searching for a premium smartphone on a budget, with something from a larger storage battery to an effective hardware configuration.
- 12+2+2MP triple rear camera (12MP main camera+2MP macro lens+2MP depth camera) with Portrait bokeh, macro lens, dazzle color mode, AI beautification | 8MP front camera
- 16.5 centimeters (6.5-inch) waterdrop multi touch screen with an 89% screen to body ratio | 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 269 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 based on ColorOS 6.1 operating system with 2.3GHz Mediatek 6765 octa core processor, IMG GE8320
- 4230mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 45 hours and standby time of 450 hours
To invest in, the Samsung Galaxy M12 128GB incorporates a great configuration. Its internal battery capacity, combined with massive internal storage, outperforms competitors. However, the smartphone’s self-weight exceeds 200 grams, making prolonged one-handed use difficult.
- 48MP+5MP+2MP+2MP Quad camera setup- True 48MP (F 2.0) main camera + 5MP (F2.2) Ultra wide camera+ 2MP (F2.4) depth camera + 2MP (2.4) Macro Camera| 8MP (F2.2) front came
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB| Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G). OTG Compatible: Yes
- 6000mAH lithium-ion battery, 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Android 11, v11.0 operating system,One UI 3.1, with 8nm Power Efficient Exynos850 (Octa Core 2.0GH
- 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) HD+ TFT LCD - infinity v-cut display,90Hz screen refresh rate, HD+ resolution with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 269 PPI with 16M color
If you’re looking for a phone with a powerful camera, a long-lasting battery, and versatile internal storage, the Realme Narzo 50 is a good option. Aside from its attractive appearance, it also has a fingerprint sensor on the side, which is very useful.
- MediaTek Helio G85 Octa-core Processor
- 4 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) HD+ Display
- 50MP+2MP+2MP Primary Camera | 8MP Front Camera
- 6000 mAh Battery
For multitaskers like you, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 offers a reasonable fusion of 4GB RAM and a MediaTek Dimensity 810 MT6833 chipset. Furthermore, the device includes a Samsung JN1 depth sensor integrated with a 50MP Primary Camera on the back front, allowing for seamless captures. Above all, a 5000mAh battery offers a long playtime use.
- Display: 90Hz FHD+ (1080x2400) AMOLED display; 16.33 centimeters (6.43 inch); 20:9 aspect ratio
- Camera: 50 MP Quad Rear camera with 8MP Ultra-wide, 2MP Macro and Portrait lens| 13 MP Front camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh large battery with 33W Pro fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Octa-core; 6nm processor; Up to 2.4GHz clock speed
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 64GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual standby (4G+4G)
The Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G has a comparable configuration and overall appearance to the Redmi Note 10 5G. A Corning Gorilla v3 coated front screen protects the smartphone from accidental falls. Furthermore, a 48MP Main Camera on the back ensures detailed images. The integrated RAM and storage structure is on the inferior side when compared to its price.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
- 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 48MP + 2MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 Processor
7. Vivo Y21
Vivo Y21 is an great affordable attraction for you to spend in. Under the hood, the device ensures smooth visuals, smooth operations, increased RAM, and incredible storage space. You can also select between diamond glow and midnight blue color combinations.
- 13MP+2MP Rear Camera | 8MP Selfie Camera
- 16.55cm (6.51") HD+ Display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution.
- Memory & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G).
- Funtouch OS 11.1 operating system based on Android 11 with Mediatek Helio P35 Octa core processor.
- 18W fast charging with 5000mAh battery (Type-C).
8. Realme C35
Realme C35 128GB is a trending variant to consider, available in stunning shades such as glowing green and glowing black. In addition, the low-cost performer includes a 5000mAh battery, App Quick Freeze technology, and Super Power Saving mode.
- 4 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
- 16.76 cm (6.6 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 50MP + 2MP + 0.3MP | 8MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- Unisoc Tiger T616 Processor
The Samsung Galaxy A13 is a low-cost performer with a slew of standard features. The smartphone also provides an enjoyable multitasking experience thanks to its extensive set of configurations, which are driven by a fast-charging battery.
- 167.2mm (6.6") FHD+ Infinity V Display, 1080 x 2408 resolution with 20:9 aspect ratio
- Powerful 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 50MP (F1.8) Rear Camera, 8MP (F2.2) Front Camera.
- 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM ,Android 12.0 OS
- 5000 mAH long lasting Battery
10. Tecno Camon 17
Under the ₹15,000 price range, the Tecno Camon 17 has a fantastic spec sheet. The device has 4GB of RAM and is powered by a gaming chipset. Users looking for great camera figures will be able to take advantage of a 64MP main camera on the rear front, which is supported by an effective battery with Fast Charging capability. The franchise has also included the Android v11 OS to ensure long-term performance.
- 64MP AI Quad Camera 16MP Front Super Night Shot Professional Video Modes
- 6.8"FHD+ display 180 Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Superfast Helio G85 Gaming Processor
- Bigger 128GB ROM and 6GB RAM
- 5000mAh battery 18W Fast Charger